Blueletric

Blueletric's Staff Application(Re-Apply after many months of being gone)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:51 am

What is your Minecraft Username?- Blueletric

What is your current rank?- Member

What rank are you applying for?- Re-applying for my moderator role

What is your time zone?- PST

How long have you been playing on Modded Minecraft Club?- Who knows, a really long time.

How often and at what times (In US-EST) can you be on each day (please be detailed)?- 10am-4pm, 9pm-3am

How long have you been playing Minecraft in-general?- 1.6.4?

How long have you played Modded Minecraft?- Just after starting MC

In what ways have you already helped the server?- I was a moderator previously and know a lot about packs

In what ways do you plan to help the server after you become a staff member and how will holding your requested rank help you do that?- I know a lot about server running and packs as i am a ATM pack developer

Why do you want to become a moderator/admin?- I can honestly say i like this community more than any ive been in

Why do you play on Modded Minecraft Club rather than other servers?- The players and the packs

In what ways would you improve the server if you owned it?- I wouldnt, it seems to be running perfectly just a couple hiccups with lag

Have you ever been a staff member before (on a different server)?- This one in the past

If so, are you still a staff member? If not, why not? Please be detailed.- I went MIA for a bit

Have you ever been banned? If so, please explain why in a detailed manner.- Nope

Why should we choose you over other applicants or maintaining our present size?- 132 wants me to be admin

Please rate your English skills from 1-10, 1 being no English and 10 being a native speaker with perfect grammar.- 10

Do you speak any other languages? If so list them and rate them 1-10.- N/A

What advice can you give to deal with people who have trouble acting maturely?- Tell them to act their own age and be responsible.

What would you do as a moderator or admin if a new player joins and spams the chat with suggestions to make the server better?- Tell them thank you for the suggestion, we will take it in to consideration. If they continue to do it tell them if they want it that way they can find another server or make their own.

What would you do as a moderator or admin if a player was griefed but they did not claim their build?- Ask them if they read the wiki and see what the #1 rule is. If they didnt then its their fault.

Would you respond differently if they claimed their build? If so, how?- See if the claim owner was online at the time and who all was trusted, also who broke the griefed blocks and if they were trusted in the claim. If they were trusted, the owner took that chance but we should act accordingly.

What would you do if a player joins the server for the first time and suddenly brags in chat about having many more items than they should have at that point in the game?- Check his/hers inventory to see if they actually have it, then ask around if anyone has given them items or if anyones base has been griefed recently.

Link to any previous staff applications you have made to this server.
If you have made previous applications and any were denied, why were they denied? If the reason for denial was not included, then please attempt to figure it out.- https://www.moddedminecraft.club/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=204

Link to any staff applications you have made to other servers.- N/A

What is your username on each of the following websites (for any you are aware of, have an account on, and are willing to share)?
- Youtube
- Minecraft Forums
- FTB Forums
- Spigot
- GitHub- Blueletric
- Stack Exchange
- Sponge
Do you have a phone, ipod, or tablet? We do not need a phone number, but we use two factor authentication for which a device that can run android or ios apps is necessary.
Are you willing to use a password manager for your Minecraft, Discord, and MMCC forums accounts? If you don't know what a password manager is finding that out is part of the application.- I guessssss
Provide any additional information you would like to include: How long do you think itll take me to become Admin this time 132? :D

john01dav
Site Admin

Re: Blueletric's Staff Application(Re-Apply after many months of being gone)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:20 am

We accept this application because you do not need to re-apply after being gone.

Return to “Staff Applications”