Blueletric

Staff App

Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:05 pm

What is your Minecraft Username? Blueletric
What is your current rank? Member
What rank are you applying for? Admin
What is your time zone? Pacific Standard Time
How long have you been playing on Modded Minecraft Club? About two months
How often and at what times (In US-EST) can you be on each day (please be detailed)? Almost everyday during around 11pm
How long have you been playing Minecraft in-general? Since 1.4.7
How long have you played Modded Minecraft? Since 1.4.7
In what ways have you already helped the server? Helping with any problems the server has and being kind and courteous
In what ways do you plan to help the server after you become a staff member and how will holding your requested rank help you do that? Continuing to help with any problems the server has as fast as possible and to continue to be kind and courteous to our members
Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? Again, to help with server issues
Why do you play on Modded Minecraft Club rather than other servers? it is a small tight knit community and that is what im looking for in a server
In what ways would you improve the server if you owned it? None, i would only try to improve the TPS if that is possible
Have you ever been a staff member before (on a different server)? Yes i have but that server has been deleted
If so, are you still a staff member? If not, why not? Please be detailed. No that server has been taken down for 2-3 years now
Have you ever been banned? If so, please explain why in a detailed manner. i have never been banned from a server. I dont grief and never intend on griefing
Why should we choose you over other applicants or maintaining our present size? Because i intend on helping the server to the best of my ability and will always be online to help
Please rate your English skills from 1-10, 1 being no English and 10 being a native speaker with perfect grammar. 10
Do you speak any other languages? If so list them and rate them 1-10. Spanish, 3
What advice can you give to deal with people who have trouble acting maturely? Give them a fair warning then if they keep acting that way mute them
What would you do as a moderator or admin if a new player joins and spams the chat with suggestions to make the server better? Tell them that if they have suggestions that they can use them on their own server
What would you do as a moderator or admin if a player was griefed but they did not claim their build? tell them they did not listen to the number one rule of the server
Would you respond differently if they claimed their build? If so, how? See who they had listed as trusted then see if they were a trustworthy person or not and if they werent then you have your culprit
What would you do if a player joins the server for the first time and suddenly brags in chat about having many more items than they should have at that point in the game? See if he had access to OP or creative and see how long hes been playing then if its been a decent amount of time theres nothing to do
Link to any previous staff applications you have made to this server. N/A
If you have made previous applications and any were denied, why were they denied? If the reason for denial was not included, then please attempt to figure it out. N/A
Link to any staff applications you have made to other servers. N/A
What is your username on each of the following websites (for any you are aware of, have an account on, and are willing to share)?
- Youtube [email protected]
- Minecraft Forums N/A
- FTB Forums N/A
- Spigot N/A
- GitHub Blueletric
- Stack Exchange N/A
- Sponge N/A
Do you have a phone, ipod, or tablet? We do not need a phone number, but we use two factor authentication for which a device that can run android or ios apps is necessary. Yes
Are you willing to use a password manager for your Minecraft, Discord, and MMCC forums accounts? If you don't know what a password manager is finding that out is part of the application. Yes
Provide any additional information you would like to include:

john01dav
Site Admin

Re: Staff App

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:13 pm

I must deny this application because it appears you have not throughly read the application prompt, and attention to detail is important for staff members. You may re-apply in two weeks.

Return to “Staff Applications”