132ikl
Site Admin

Happy Anniversary MMCC and a Suprise!

Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:03 am

At 6:46 PM on November 24, 2016, Modded Minecraft Club was officially opened to the public. John and I spent 10 days setting up a network that would eventually become home to numerous Minecraft servers, starting with the Direwolf20 1.10 server. It has been a fantastic year filled with wonderful players, memories, and experiences. We are proud that we have been able to present a high quality server for an entire year.

That being said, I have an exciting announcement today. In celebration of our anniversary, we are opening a new Direwolf20 1.12 server! We have been working hard to get this server out in time for our anniversary, and we hope you join us in celebrating our anniversary. The IP is dw.moddedminecraft.club and the version is 1.1.0.

Thank you all for your support over the past year. Modded MInecraft Club would not be possible without our fantastic dedicated community. We hope to provide an incredible experience for many years to come.
Hello! I'm 132ikl, one of the owners of the server along with john01dav. Thank you for joining us here at Modded Minecraft Club!

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Nelov

Re: Happy Anniversary MMCC and a Suprise!

Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:34 pm

Woot Woot. Time to grind soon. Happy Anniversary dudes! :DD

castorvx

Re: Happy Anniversary MMCC and a Suprise!

Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:18 pm

Cool stuff. I think I'll come back for this one!

Return to “Announcements”