Ep1cman2

Unban Appeal - Twohammer

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:34 pm

Hey guys, it's me, and I'm wondering if I would be able to be unbanned before my designated date of August 28th. Apparently, I was banned for using a builder block in my base/"town" for resources, which i assume to be from when i was flattening out the land nearby to make way for a town to be built. If there is anything else that I need to say, please do let me know, as I'd like this to be resolved as quickly as possible. Thanks guys!
IGN: Twohammer

john01dav
Site Admin

Re: Unban Appeal - Twohammer

Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:11 am

You were running the builder in fortune quarry mode and sending the resources to your AE system, which had exporters for ore processors. Also, IIRC it went all the way to bedrock rather than simply in the surface area. All of this is consistent with using the overworld as a mining world. If you want to get unbanned early, then show that it really was for flattening and not for mining.

Ep1cman2

Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:47 am

Well, if you're talking about the two sets of quarries i have inside my base, exporting/importing from my ME system, i have one setting a 5^3 cube of ores, and then that second quarry mining that 5^3 cube, not going to bedrock. And for the "show that it really was for flattening/mining" im not sure how i'd be able to do that, as i'm currently unable to join.

minecraftpl6a

Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:36 pm

Your ban has been shortened to 3 days (that's my decision), and since that has already passed you can now access the server.

Return to “Ban & Other Punishment Appeals”