Staff Application(Blue)

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:09 am

What is your Minecraft Username?- Blueletric

What is your current rank?- Member

What rank are you applying for?-
Any that applies

What is your time zone?- Pacific Standard Time

How long have you been playing on Modded Minecraft Club?- 4-5 Months

How often and at what times (In US-EST) can you be on each day (please be detailed)?- 7am to midnight

How long have you been playing Minecraft in-general?- Since 1.6.4

How long have you played Modded Minecraft?- MC 1.6.4

In what ways have you already helped the server?- Dealing with crashes and helping players in general

In what ways do you plan to help the server after you become a staff member and how will holding your requested rank help you do that?- I plan on bringing an ATM 3 server to MMCC and will continue to help with crashes and anything anyone needs help with

Why do you want to become a moderator/admin?- To bring an ATM 3 server to MMCC and to be able to help better with crashes and other things

Why do you play on Modded Minecraft Club rather than other servers?- It is a small community that i enjoy playing on and i love tight knit communities

In what ways would you improve the server if you owned it?- I would try to improve the TPS other than that it is perfect

Have you ever been a staff member before (on a different server)?- Yes on an old 1.6.4 server that is long gone and now my own server

If so, are you still a staff member? If not, why not? Please be detailed.- N/A

Have you ever been banned? If so, please explain why in a detailed manner.- No, i have never been banned, i enjoy playing in groups and do not like to grief

Why should we choose you over other applicants or maintaining our present size?- To bring an ATM 3 server to MMCC and to have someone on-hand almost 24/7 that can help with anything

Please rate your English skills from 1-10, 1 being no English and 10 being a native speaker with perfect grammar.- 10

Do you speak any other languages? If so list them and rate them 1-10.- Spanish, 3

What advice can you give to deal with people who have trouble acting maturely?- Respect the others that you are playing with and act your age, this is a game but we do have boundaries.

What would you do as a moderator or admin if a new player joins and spams the chat with suggestions to make the server better?- If he/she wants to implement those suggestions they can make a post on the forum or create their own server

What would you do as a moderator or admin if a player was griefed but they did not claim their build?- Try to help them as much as possible but tell them first off that they did not follow rule #1

Would you respond differently if they claimed their build? If so, how?- Yes, I would investigate into who was trusted and try to see if they were logged on in the last 24-48 hours

What would you do if a player joins the server for the first time and suddenly brags in chat about having many more items than they should have at that point in the game?- Check their inventory and if it is end game items, ask if anyone has helped him/her and if no one has, temp ban them until we find someone that does and if we dont ban them.

Link to any previous staff applications you have made to this server.- [https://www.moddedminecraft.club/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=203]

If you have made previous applications and any were denied, why were they denied? If the reason for denial was not included, then please attempt to figure it out.- Did not follow application structure

Link to any staff applications you have made to other servers.- N/A

What is your username on each of the following websites (for any you are aware of, have an account on, and are willing to share)?
- Youtube- Personal email i dont like to give out
- Minecraft Forums- N/A
- FTB Forums-N/A
- Spigot-N/A
- GitHub-Blueletric
- Stack Exchange-N/A
- Sponge-N/A

Do you have a phone, ipod, or tablet? We do not need a phone number, but we use two factor authentication for which a device that can run android or ios apps is necessary.
Are you willing to use a password manager for your Minecraft, Discord, and MMCC forums accounts? If you don't know what a password manager is finding that out is part of the application.-
Yes i do and am willing to use 2FA

Provide any additional information you would like to include: I am submitting this upon 132’s request because i have mentioned to him that i have open servers and would like to use one of them to bring an All-the-Mods 3 server to MMCC.

Return to “Staff Applications”