Staff Application

Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:07 am

What is your Minecraft Username?
Tanehu98

What is your current rank?

What rank are you applying for?

What is your time zone?
Eastern

How long have you been playing on Modded Minecraft Club?
1+ Years off and on

How often and at what times (In US-EST) can you be on each day (please be detailed)?
Most evening will find me available in some capacity

How long have you been playing Minecraft in-general?
Since 1.8

How long have you played Modded Minecraft?
I started playing around with mods almost immediately

In what ways have you already helped the server?
I have helped fellow players, and helped with ideas for the world spawn on the first ATM3 server.

In what ways do you plan to help the server after you become a staff member and how will holding your requested rank help you do that?
assisting players with issues, and attempting to help with spawn builds.

Why do you want to become a moderator/admin?
There are times when no administrators are available to help people, and I have been online already. I would like to see this server succeed in continuing to provide a fun and flexible experience.

Why do you play on Modded Minecraft Club rather than other servers?
Very few banned items, and a great community of players

In what ways would you improve the server if you owned it?
The only issue I really see is a lack of Moderator presence, which leads to issues piling up.

Have you ever been a staff member before (on a different server)?
Yes I was OP on a vanilla 1.14 server for a short while, and created a basic spawn location for it.

If so, are you still a staff member? If not, why not? Please be detailed.
No unfortunately the server owner ran out of time to host the server, or maintain advertising for it. He didn't want to offer anything to the users for donating, and it had to shut down.

Have you ever been banned? If so, please explain why in a detailed manner
Performium accidently banned me for fly hacking, but reversed the ban when they realized the error.

Why should we choose you over other applicants or maintaining our present size?
I don't know if I would say I deserve it more than anyone else, I simply want to be able to help other out with their problems.

Please rate your English skills from 1-10, 1 being no English and 10 being a native speaker with perfect grammar.

Do you speak any other languages? If so list them and rate them 1-10.
Spanish - 1

What advice can you give to deal with people who have trouble acting maturely?
First mute with a warning, then temp ban them. If they still refuse to act in a mature nature, then ban them.

What would you do as a moderator or admin if a new player joins and spams the chat with suggestions to make the server better?
Direct them to discord, or the forums, and inform them that the Moderators will give due concideration to any serious suggestions.

What would you do as a moderator or admin if a player was griefed but they did not claim their build?
I always find this one tough. On one hand, I feel they need to deal with their mistake. On the other hand, I want to help them out. I would have to follow any guidelines, or past examples that have been done before.

Would you respond differently if they claimed their build? If so, how?
If they claimed the build I would try to determine how the claim was bypassed, and attempt to restore their claim. Then I would ban the person that bypassed the claim.

What would you do if a player joins the server for the first time and suddenly brags in chat about having many more items than they should have at that point in the game?
I would check to see if they actually had the items, or if they were simply being loud. I would then either remove any ill gotten items, or warn them with a mute.

Link to any previous staff applications you have made to this server.
<none>

If you have made previous applications and any were denied, why were they denied? If the reason for denial was not included, then please attempt to figure it out.

Link to any staff applications you have made to other servers.

What is your username on each of the following websites (for any you are aware of, have an account on, and are willing to share)?
- Youtube Tenchu98
- Minecraft Forums
- FTB Forums
- Spigot
- Github Tanehu98
- Stack Exchange
- Sponge
Do you have a phone, ipod, or tablet? We do not need a phone number, but we use two factor authentication for which a device that can run android or ios apps is necessary.
I have an android

Are you willing to use a password manager for your Minecraft, Discord, and MMCC forums accounts? If you don't know what a password manager is finding that out is part of the application.
I use roboform and have my accounts already saved in it.

Provide any additional information you would like to include:

Return to “Staff Applications”