Drawdenion

Drawdenions Moderator Application(Re-Apply)

Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:15 am

What is your Minecraft Username?
Drawdenion

What is your current rank?

What rank are you applying for?

What is your time zone?
UTC -8 or Pacific Standard Time

How long have you been playing on Modded Minecraft Club?
Near end of 2017 was when I started, but I’ve had many long breaks in between sessions.

How often and at what times (In US-EST) can you be on each day (please be detailed)?
Between 3pm US-EST to 3am US-EST

How long have you been playing Minecraft in-general?
My Mojang account says, 2013-03-08T23:30 was my signup date. But I had borrowed a friends account from 2011-2013, until I then bought my own account

How long have you played Modded Minecraft?
Right before FTB Ultimate got released

In what ways have you already helped the server?
On FTB Revelations, I built an Inter-server railroad based on the Signals mod, to enable people to use the Minecraft rail system, and experience the capabilities of what Modded could essentially be, through the use of Mine carts and timed Schedules. That and, I've tried my hardest to be as friendly as possible without buying people's love.

In what ways do you plan to help the server after you become a staff member and how will
I generally believe that the amount of Moderators that can help solve problems on servers, on the fly, are low. I believe that with my ability to have no life, I could assist more with newer players as they get started. My requested Rank doesn’t necessarily help me do that, seeing as most servers offer a TPA ability to move around. But I believe I can help reflect the servers ideals, and help enforce the rules that come along with them.

Why do you want to become a moderator/admin?
With news of Infinity Evolved being passed, I would like to help moderate the server, as soon as I hit member of course, seeing as most of the other Moderators are helping out other servers. And I feel like having a mod on there, right away with the newer players, would prove better for server reviews. That, and I feel FTB Revelations lacks Staff on the server. And I would like to assist in that area as well.

Why do you play on Modded Minecraft Club rather than other servers?
Great community, first and foremost. Also, you guys have, had ever pack I wanted to play, up and ready to go whenever I got my Minecraft kick. Being part of this community for years, enabled me to that access. But if you want to know why I chose MMCC 2 years ago, over other servers. I couldn’t recall.

In what ways would you improve the server if you owned it?
The only improvement I can think of, would be to start increasing the world borders on every server, considering how popular MMCC got, really fast. Other than that, I have no management skills. I’m just a people-person.

Have you ever been a staff member before (on a different server)?
Yeah, but that was more of a joke.

If so, are you still a staff member? If not, why not? Please be detailed.
So, a few years back, Dallenforth and I were on a Space Astronomy server, where the server admins were so hard on their players, that you couldn’t even say that Minechem had ACTUAL DRUGS(Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Heroin, THC, etc) that were craft-able. So I had applied to become a Moderator to the server, and Dall came up with the great idea, to take the server down from the inside. So I had Became a Moderator, and had started changing everything. We tried to overthrow the server admins and everything. Even got the support from the server community. But the Admins said no, and had demoted me.Then Proceeded to Ban me.

Have you ever been banned? If so, please explain why in a detailed manner.
Once, for the reason said above. And Another time, due to some server owners that didn’t like civilized, human discussion on their servers. Dall and I were talking with other players on a server from a year or 2 ago, and our friend Zarniwoop told us to stop or else we would get banned. Well, we didn’t listen, and we got banned.

Why should we choose you over other applicants or maintaining our present size?
I believe that I can prove useful to the community in their times of need, seeing as I’m usually always around. I can’t promise my computer loads FTB in 5 seconds, but if I’m needed for a problem, or I see a problem that I can solve, and no one else is there to help. I will gladly take the time to assist whichever player needs it. That and, if I’m trying to be cocky about it, Dall did say you guys are looking for Moderators. Plus, I would be able to assist with Infinity Evolved right on Launch

Please rate your English skills from 1-10, 1 being no English and 10 being a native speaker with perfect grammar.
I don’t have perfect grammar, and I do Legal activities from time to time, so my English can vary from 7-9 depending on the circumstances

Do you speak any other languages? If so list them and rate them 1-10.
I only know English, for now.

What advice can you give to deal with people who have trouble acting maturely?
I don’t do well with Advice, but I would try and calm them down to a level that’s communicable. And then try and talk them through their issue, step by step. Just to see what the problem is.

What would you do as a moderator or admin if a new player joins and spams the chat with suggestions to make the server better?
I would attempt to point them in John or 132ikl’s direction, and have the new player talk to them about their ideas. Or I would point them to the Forums, and have them submit the idea, there. As a moderator, I should have no control on how to make a server “better” other than by improving my attitude day in, and day out.

What would you do as a moderator or admin if a player was griefed but they did not claim their build?
Rule 2 of Global Rules says to Claim all builds, and under rule 5 of global rules: anything not claimed is subject to be griefed. And in doing so, it’s the players fault for being griefed. First offense should be a warning to both the Player and the Griefer. 2nd Offense, the griefer should be punished for being rude

Would you respond differently if they claimed their build? If so, how?
The griefer has then Circumvented Claiming and has also disobeyed Server rules. I believe, if I have the power, they should be kicked for the day and then brought to the owners attention, and the owner should choose a punishment, fit for the griefer. After that, I would refund the griefed player, their items

What would you do if a player joins the server for the first time and suddenly brags in chat about having many more items than they should have at that point in the game?
IIRC, I can look in their inventory to see what kind of items they have. If no one gave those items to the new player. Then I would suspect a cheat mod, that gives them the ability to get those items. With which, I would keep a close eye on the player. If they continue to get more and more items than they should have at said point in the game, then I would choose to kick them. And until I know what punishment, fits what crime, I would bring it up to any admin, or the owner to have them solve it themselves. So as to prevent a possible power trip down the road

Link to any previous staff applications you have made to this server.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2533

If you have made previous applications and any were denied, why were they denied? If the reason for denial was not included, then please attempt to figure it out.
Wrong Format for for the original application(I would like to assume I got it right this time)

Link to any staff applications you have made to other servers.
N/A

What is your username on each of the following websites (for any you are aware of, have an account on, and are willing to share)?
- Youtube: DrawdenionGames
- Minecraft Forums: Drawdenion
- FTB Forums: Drawdenion
- Spigot: N/A
- GitHub: N/A
- Stack Exchange: N/A
- Sponge: N/A

Do you have a phone, ipod, or tablet? We do not need a phone number, but we use two factor authentication for which a device that can run android or ios apps is necessary.
I have the Razer Phone v1. It should be capable

Are you willing to use a password manager for your Minecraft, Discord, and MMCC forums accounts? If you don't know what a password manager is finding that out is part of the application.
If it’s free, yes. If it’s not free, then no.

Provide any additional information you would like to include:
I don’t want all the powers in the world. I just feel that having the extra staff for when new servers get put out, especially if I’m the one asking for a server, would be beneficial to the community, to prove that we have active staff at all points of the day. And on the 2 week rule, I don't know that I have 2 weeks logged over time. But I know that I have an actual 6 Days worth of playtime, almost 7. Which I think spans over the course of 2 weeks, on Revelations

Return to “Staff Applications”